Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Wednesday....

Good morning friends. This is going to be short this morning since I was asked to watch a very active 7 y/o young man today. His parents are neighbors and good friends, his mom has a Dr.'s appointment and since he can be a little rambunctious at times, I'm going to keep him for a while. Hubby said "good-luck" with a smirk.

I am working on my doll/cloth storage room a little bit today after Mom picks up her son, and if the rain holds out I'm hoping to take some pictures outside at the barn of some prims to be listed on Etsy. We'll wait and see how it goes.

Hope your day is pleasant, beautiful and overall just plain terrific.

قد بلوبيرد زيارة السعادة التي كثيرا ما (May the bluebird of happiness visit you often)
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment