Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday, again.

Well, the past week has been anything but boring. Everyone pretty much knows I cleaned out my fabric room and my sewing room. I still have to get Hubby's computer out to the barn and clean out the various and sundry office junk, and then I start on the closet in the bedroom and the laundry room. Don't know why I've been on such a cleaning frenzy lately, but I guess it's always better to do it now than procrastinate and do it later.

Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday, so today I am driving back to Gastonia (North Carolina) to meet her and Pop and my sister and some of their friends from church at Olive Garden for lunch. I'd tell you how old she is, but she'd probably disown me or worse.

Sitting here in staring at the computer is not going to get me where I need to get going today, so until later,

saattaa päivä olla täynnä onnea ja hyviä asioita, (may your day be filled with happiness and good things)
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment