Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This post is going to be short and sweet, just like me! I was up pretty late last night (after 1:00), trying to fix hubby's email. My gosh, men do not like change. He harped for more than 30 minutes because I installed the latest and greatest MS Office 2010. The look of his Outlook "page" had changed, he couldn't find his address book, blah, blah, blah. Oh, the humanity of it all. So.... I put his email back in the old Outlook version. I love him to pieces, we've been together for years, and he is the pure sunshine that runs through my veins, but sometimes he's just a pain in the butt. Men!

Okay, I've vented, my blood pressure has lowered to a reasonable level, and I'm feeling good again. And my coffee cup is empty which tells me it's time to push back the old chair, close this post and get moving. Dear Friend is coming back this afternoon. She just can't get enough of me!

Everyone out there in cyberspace, go out and make those primitives and be fruitful!

Von þinn dagur er allt sem þú þarfnast hennar að vera, (hope your day is everything you need it to be)
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment