Monday, July 19, 2010


Happy Monday Everyone! And what a Monday it has been. Had a Dr.'s appointment this morning, along with my hubby, got new prescriptions, we got checked out, said we were going to live. We take off, go get lunch, go to Lowe's Home Imp. for a few things hubby needed, back to the grocery store then on to the pharmacy to drop off prescriptions. Well... Dr. didn't give us the two prescriptions we needed most! So..... turned around, went back to the Dr.'s (they love it when I show my smiling face twice in one day), got the prescriptions, returned to the pharmacy, and then FINALLY home to the air conditioning.

It is hot in South Carolina today, the old thermometer outside says 92 degrees and it feels like 100% humidity. Ah, summer in the south. Anyway, worked on a new doll yesterday, haven't gotten her clothes figured out just yet, but I have a good idea of what I want to do, just got to pick out the fabric. I'll try to post a picture of her as soon as I finish. I've got to start thinking about dinner. Hmmm. I'll come up with some fantastic as always. Anyway, have a great Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment