Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello All!

Good morning. It's not quite 8:00 am here, and believe it or not, it's not too steamy outside just yet. It's in the upper 70's but tolerable. The temp yesterday reached 101. This heat wave has to break sometime!

I worked on my Etsy site just a little while last night, and uploaded 3 patterns and 2 paper clay sculptures. Go check it out at www.primmerchant.etsy.com. I really need to get all my Halloween stuff listed, but I have so much it may take a while. The only reason I stopped last night was because I was tired, sleepy and really needed to go to bed. Not sure if I'm going to work on patterns today or the Etsy site. I'll just wait and see which way the wind blows.

I know this is a short post, but the cat is meowing. Princess Puss suffers from EDS, empty dish syndrome, and she definitely lets me know when the food gets stale or her dish is empty. She has now moved from meowing to yowling, a pretty good sign she's getting ticked off at being ignored. And people wonder why her nickname is Princess.

Okay fine folks, it's time to go out into the world and prosper. Considering I'm still in my pajamas, the back patio is the extent of my world.

直到我們再次談話, (til we chat again)
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment