Saturday, July 24, 2010

I FINISHED IT!


The Primitive Doll Maker is finished! I have been working since 6:30 this morning, and just put that baby to bed. Whew. It has been sent to be proofread and double checked and then it's on to publication. As soon as I get it back from proof, I'll post an email to contact me if you're interested. Not sure on the pricing yet, but it will be affordable. Us doll makers do have dry spells and with this economy, everybody needs a break.

The book has four sized patterns for dolls and clothing, instructions, including rusting, staining, and a small tutorial on pinch stitching. I have included photos of my dolls and critters also. Now I can go back to my other patterns and prims and get geared up for the fall.

Okay, hubby has been patient, so I need to get started on dinner. And I won't cut any fingers tonight.

Adios Amigos,
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment